BODY-BUILDING EXPOS EXPOSED
Six Pack Shortcuts is the first workout system designed to maximize the Afterburn Effect from your workouts. The workouts will be short, but INTENSE. They're a combination of heavy, compound weightlifting combined with high intensity cardio...and they're designed to get you lean and ripped FAST.
There are youtube videos provided by the left sidebar, but if you're interested in visiting my CHANNEL to watch more reliable and fast working videos. Watch the entire video before reading this -- it contains some key information about your workouts that you need to know before you go any further.
- In these entertaining videos, They coach you to achieve success, share best advice to get in shape. Give you the techniques and strategies that worked best for me and friends to transform our body with just simple techniques, house workout(no stress), and which have gotten great results for many of my clients as well. I also teach you about the “mental” side of getting abs and staying fit – how to ensure you stay motivated, consistent with your workouts and eating, and focused on your goals.
- AMAZING TRANSFORMATION
Before Stats:- May 27th, 2011
- 230 lbs
- 5'10"
- What was your lifestyle prior to your transformation?I have always been into sports and working out and just keeping myself active. My lifestyle for a time being prior to the transformation was not a drastic difference other than the dieting aspect. I would go to the gym but my diet was not up to par as I would consume a lot of fast food and unhealthy food.
After Stats:
- September 2nd, 2011
- 180 lbs
- 5'10"
- What was your low point or turning point?My turning point came when I decided enough was enough. I have usually always kept myself in shape but for about a year I kind of let myself go. The clothes were not fitting anymore, the pictures were not turning out right and my endurance when playing sports became horrible.
WORKOUT CATEGORIES
Build Muscle | Fat Loss | Strength | Home | Bodyweight | Cardio | Sport | Women's
Single Muscle Group: Abs | Back | Biceps | Chest | Legs | Shoulders | Triceps
Single Muscle Group: Abs | Back | Biceps | Chest | Legs | Shoulders | Triceps
Tricep Workouts
If you want big arms you need big triceps! Use these workouts to pack on tricep mass!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment here if you found these useful